1.20.2013

{sneak peak}


not finished just yet!

i'm almost done painting my bedroom. first room i painted. started over the holidays, but then got distracted with apartment therapy's january cure. still have some of the ceiling to finish. love the gray. love it. it glistens.

hate the rug (someday...hopefully). and i hate the ceiling fan (not pictured).

debating about the lamp shades. they are smallish and not drum, but they blend in. found them at target of all places.
my sister helped style the room over the holidays even though i didn't even have the first coat of gray complete. i can't imagine changing anything.

i love the mix of my glam pieces with my primitives. love the ballerina drawing.



love this hooked rug. so fragile, made out of ribbons and satin. my absolute favorite of my folk art collection.





















i'm thrilled with my progress doing apartment therapy's january cure. this weekend was cleaning the bedroom - pretty nice, right?!?! it was a productive little weekend. haven't been able to keep up with each weekday task (very long hours this month) but what i have managed to do has been rewarding. thanks AT, Janel & Maxwell!